The Tuggeranong-Greenway Dojo is in the Tuggeranong Seniors Centre – 55 Plus Club, 101 Cowlishaw Street, Greenway (nearest intersection: Anketell-Cowlishaw).
The Centre overlooks Lake Tuggeranong, is within easy walking distance of the Bus Interchange and Tuggeranong Town Centre.
Seniors have priority over the limited parking spaces at the Centre. Please park in the nearby public parking lot instead, as appropriate.
Please be mindful and respect that the dojo is in a Seniors Centre – we are guests in their facilities.
The Dojo is closed over Xmas 2018/NY 2019 and will re-open on Sunday 6 January 2019.
Please arrive early to assist with the mats and to warm up before training.
- Dojo opens: 6.45pm – 8.45pm
- Session: 7.00pm – 8.30pm (open age)*
- Dojo opens: 5.00pm – 8pm
- Session 1: 5.30pm – 6.30pm (open age, families but focusing on under 15 years old)
- Session 2: 6.45pm – 7.45pm (open age)*
- Dojo opens: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Session 1: 10.00am – 11.00am (open age, families but focusing on under 15 years old)
- Session 2: 11.15am – 12.15 (open age)*
* Not for members under 15 years old without approval from Dojocho
Private classes, corporate training, group seminars by arrangement.
- See News for last minute updates regarding training times
- Training is not usually held over public holidays
- Wear suitable footwear to move between the mats and the rest of the Centre (e.g. toilets)
- BYO cup or similar – there is a kitchen so people can access tap water
- Take your rubbish out with you
- The Centre is a no-alcohol zone
You are welcome to drop in and observe a class. Please arrive early so we can greet you properly and answer any questions you may have.
If you would like to be considered for Aikido Yoshinkai ACT (AYACT) membership, please download, print and complete the Membership Application Form – see Forms under Getting Started Tab. This Form must be completed and witnessed, and fees paid before you can participate in training.
If you are a financial member of another aikido dojo and you wish to train with AYACT, it is traditional and good dojo etiquette to present an introduction from your sensei on your arrival to AYACT. If you do not have an introduction, you may not be able to train with us.
Tom Seeto: 0477 689 448; (+61) 477 689 448