Changes to Dojo routines due to Covid19
The ACT Government has relaxed restrictions due to the covid virus and enabled martial arts groups to resume training.
The covid virus has changed our community generally and our training environment. There is still much that we do not know or understand about the virus, so AYACT will be conservative and prudent when managing the health and safety risks in our training activities.
Wishing you all the best and stay healthy.
Please call Tom (on 0477 689 448) if you wish to discuss further.
Please arrive early to:
- assist with setting up the mats including sanitising activities against Covid19, and
- warm up before training.
- Dojo opens: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- On the first Monday of each month, please wear casual clothing in which to train.
- Dojo opens: 6pm – 9pm (If you cannot attend at 6pm, you have the option of attending later at 7.15pm)
- On the first Wednesday of each month, training will finish at 8pm (instead of 8.45pm) and the Dojo will close by 8.15pm (instead of 9pm).
- Dojo opens: 9.30am-11.30am
Private classes, corporate training, group seminars by arrangement.
- See News for last minute updates regarding training times
- Training is not usually held over public holidays
- Wear suitable footwear to move between the mats and the rest of the training venue (e.g. toilets)
- BYO cup or similar – there is a kitchen so people can access tap water
- Take your rubbish out with you
- The training venue is a no-alcohol zone
Application for AYACT membership: Application Form
Information about: Getting Started