Due to the Coronarvirus pandemic and the Health Authorities’ advice to implement social distancing, regrettably the Dojo will be closed until further notice. The Dojo may reopen in May 2020, however, this will depend on the status of the pandemic affecting Canberra.
Wishing you all the best and stay healthy.
Please call Tom (on 0477 689 448) if you wish to discuss further.
Please arrive early to assist with the mats and to warm up before training.
- Dojo opens: 6.45pm – 8.45pm
- Training: 7.00pm – 8.30pm
- On the first Monday of each month, please bring casual/streetwear clothing in which to train.
- Dojo opens: 6pm – 9pm
- Training: 6.15pm – 8.45pm
- Members will be able to participate in training and leave within the 6.15pm – 8.45pm period as their schedule allows.
- On the first Wednesday of each month, training will finish at 8pm (instead of 8.45pm) and the Dojo will close by 8.15pm (instead of 9pm).
- Dojo opens: 10am – midday
- Training: 10.15am – 11.45am
Private classes, corporate training, group seminars by arrangement.
- See News for last minute updates regarding training times
- Training is not usually held over public holidays
- Wear suitable footwear to move between the mats and the rest of the training venue (e.g. toilets)
- BYO cup or similar – there is a kitchen so people can access tap water
- Take your rubbish out with you
- The training venue is a no-alcohol zone